How we work
The Mr Floorsure service starts with your enquiry and ends only when you're 100% satisfied.
From concept to completion, we always put our clients first and ensure we live up to our reputation. When you work with Mr Floorsure, here's what you can expect:
• a site visit (if required)
• sub-floor investigation and advice
• thorough written quote
• samples (if required)
• tender experience
• risk assessment and method statements
• CHAS, Builder's Profile and Construction Line accreditation
• a team of up to 15 operatives, each with CSCS cards and asbestos awareness training
• projects completed on time and to budget
We may be the finishing trade but it's never too early to get our advice; if a new build is yet to be built, we can provide a quote. Or if our clients are at the stage where they simply need advice on the type of flooring products available, we can help.
We're here to make life easier for builders, architects, home owners, construction companies and facilities managers. How can we help you? Call us on 02392 454697 or email email@example.com.